By now, you’ve probably heard of Bitcoin – there are stories of people making thousands of dollars overnight with this and other cryptocurrencies.
Like any new speculative investment, there is an element of risk. That’s why starting with $10 free Bitcoin is a great way to try it out and start learning how it all works. I’m still new to all this and came across this process during my research. It helped me so I thought I should share it with you.
The first thing to know about buying Bitcoin is that there are several main ways to buy it, and it’s not that complicated to do.
The two main ways to buy Bitcoin are through a broker or through an exchange. Check out the Coinbase exchange: they are one of the largest exchanges, have a clean and easy-to-understand interface, are accessible by apps on various mobile and computer platforms, and offer you $10 of free Bitcoin to get you started. There are other exchanges I’ve tried that work well: BTCMarkets and Coinspot to name a couple that are good, but only Coinbase has the $10 start bonus.
Additional benefits of Coinbase are that it operates locally in multiple currencies; if you’re in Australia, for example, all your data will be displayed in Australian dollars, so you don’t have to keep up with exchange rates and the like.
It’s also worth mentioning that Bitcoin isn’t the only cryptocurrency that Coinbase deals with: you can also buy Etherium (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) or LiteCoin (LTC), whichever currency you decide to use, you can still get 10 Free Bitcoin Dollars.
Without further ado, here is how you can get your free $10 Bitcoin:
1) Sign up for Coinbase (the link at the bottom of this article will make you eligible for the $10 bonus)
2) Complete the account setup process, including verifying your email address, phone number, and uploading proof of your ID (driver’s license, passport or other ID with photography – this can be done by taking a photo with your phone).
3) Enter your credit card details and verify your card by viewing the transactions Coinbase will add to your internet banking statement (this is instant and you won’t be charged)
4) Place an order for US$100 worth of Bitcoin, Etherium, whatever, in your now activated account. If your local currency is not USD, you will need to make sure you order the equivalent amount of USD 100
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: All Bitcoin purchases carry a fee and Coinbase is no different. At the majoritythe fee for your initial $100 purchase should be around $4***
5) That’s it! After a couple of days, the US$10 Bitcoin will appear in your Coinbase account, even when you subtract the purchase fee, you still come out ahead.
So, if you’re curious about Bitcoin, want to dive in risk-free, and want to get some free money (!) in the process, give it a try. The Bitcoin bonus will more than cover your fees for that first deposit and can help you learn what it’s all about.
Some final notes:
• This process will only work if you are a new Coinbase customer. If you already have an account, you won’t get the free credit
• You can get the free $10 only if you sign up using the link below.
• The above offer is limited in time – after you create your account using the link, you have it 180 days to purchase $100 worth of Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Etherium, and still get the $10 credit.
I hope you have a prosperous and lucky future with Bitcoin and take advantage of the free $10. Free money doesn’t come around every day, and at the rates Bitcoin has been growing at recently, $10 could multiply pretty quickly! My plan is to sit at $110 for a while, see what happens and get a feel for Bitcoin’s ups and downs. Let’s see how we go.